Monday, March 17, 2014

8 Weeks & Fun Comparisons

Kyle was with us today and we did some posing, he took some photos. It is crazy the difference I can see in myself.  These photos are from 3 weeks pre competition in 2013 and 8 weeks pre competition in 2014.

I am blown away by the difference, no wonder my confidence is naturally higher. Makes me smile, seeing proof of all my hard work. Anxious to see the changes each week from here on out!




I wish in the last photo there weren't dark chairs and a poster behind me.  You can't see my very round butt!!!

Kyle is very thrilled with the results, I'm really looking forward to cutting over these next eight weeks.  I think the added runs are making a big difference.  My tummy area is the biggest difference, before I kind of had a soft spot over my lower abs even right at the competition.  This time I am pretty solid all over my ab area and plan on keeping that way :)

I had a great back workout this morning, I did not want to get up but I'm glad I did and thank you to Kyle for making me do it :)  I feel more energized and now I have tonight free, woo hoo!!!!

We're making a corned beef brisket, sauerkraut, cabbage and potatoes for dinner.  Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment