Monday, April 23, 2012

Sand Volleyball!

Sand volleyball started up again last night, woo hoo!!!!!!  Currently I am playing doubles with my little brother Larry and starting May 7th we'll also be playing 4's with our friend Chris and my little sister Mindy.

We were a bit rusty last night, five months off isn't a great thing!  We were pretty close in all three games, although we lost them all, but there's always next weekend :)

I managed to pull a muscle in the first game, I just knew it was my quad, until I woke up this morning to an ugly bruise and a very, very sore hip flexor.  Looks like I will be icing it tonight and not working out, grrrrrrrrr.

I'm getting very irritated with my body, partly my own fault I obviously need to be stretching a heck of a lot more.  I was supposed to start training for the body fitness show today, oh well at least I should be able to do some ab work.  I HATE abs, but I really need to get working on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment