Monday, July 2, 2012

Monitoring...

I've got the heart monitor and will be wearing it until July 27, that is a long time!  I'm glad though, this way they will be watching me for a month during all activity and see if anything pops up.

Last night for volleyball it was about 97 degrees and HUMID!  It was so hot the sand burned my feet and gave me some blisters.  It was good though, the heart monitor stayed clipped to my shorts really well, the connectors however did not stay on my body very well.  I'm a very, very sweaty girl when I work out, with that kind of weather it was horrid.  The gel on the pads literally melted off and the only thing holding the pads to my skin was my sports bra.

I'm still feeling the same, tired, but working through it.  Maybe it is just some phase I am going through, who knows.  There will for sure be no fitness show for me this year, even without having to have heart surgery, Kyle doesn't want to train me for the one in October, he is too worried still.

But I'm back to normal workouts I did Ab Ripper X on Saturday and then Zumba.  It has been so long since I've done Zumba, I'm still in love with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment