Friday, August 24, 2012

Core Synergistics

Last night I did Core Synergistics, I'm happy I can finally really do the "banana".  It still feels kind of awkward like the small of my back shouldn't be so hard to keep on the floor, but yay I was happy :)

I will never be able to express how much I truly, truly LOVE this workout.  I got my hair done last night and David thought I'd been lifting for longer than three days, the definition in my shoulders is already looking pretty nice.

But my main focus here is my abs, the damn abs.  They aren't horrible, but again not in shape enough for me to feel comfortable baring my belly for all to see.  Soon, hopefully soon, I will get to that comfort level.

I'm doing amazing with my eating though, dinners are usually my downfall but my appetite hasn't been too bad so I've at least not devoured my entire dinner.  It is so easy to eat really well during the day at work when the only food I get to eat is what I have at work :)

Loading up on protein with every snack and meal, trying to keep away from the "bad" carbs.  Now I just have to keep it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment