Thursday, September 27, 2012

Run!

Last night Kyle and I ran for 22 minutes and got 2.09 miles, a bit faster than our run on Monday :)  It felt great, although about two minutes in I got a side ache that stuck with me the entire run.

My legs were pretty sore, did plenty of stretching and an ice massage on my IT band last night, today I feel awesome!

Tonight instead of working out I will be cleaning one of my Aunt's apartments.  She has severe back problems so I do her deep cleaning about every two months.  So mopping, dusting, vacuuming, window cleaning, all that will help me burn some calories.

I forgot to mention that I had weighed myself on Sunday, I was surprised I'm at 141.  I know some of that is due to the fact that I hadn't been working out so my body fat is probably higher, but the number was a pleasant surprise.

Now I just have to kind of ignore the number as I get back in shape, especially once I start weight lifting.  I always like to have a starting point though!

No comments:

Post a Comment