Tuesday, February 28, 2012

3 Mile Run

So I missed yet another long run this past Saturday, I'm really anxious for my long one coming up this Saturday, it could be rough! My back was way too tight for a run on Saturday so I decided to wait until today to run.

It was a great run, cold and wet out, but I really had a good run. It was 34 degrees with 15mph hour winds, with the windchill it was 24 degrees. Also it rained this morning so it was very wet out, I was just thankful it didn't rain during my run :)

I was pleasantly surprised with my time though, I feel like I've been stuck but today somehow I cut off about 20 seconds on my splits.

3 miles, 28:44, 9:32 min miles :)

I'm getting there, I doubt I'll be where I want to be by the time the half marathon rolls around, but I'm doing another one in October so I guess I'll just have to keep at it and continue to get faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment