Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 5 Summed Up

Obviously I go through phases with blogging, have been a bit lax with that, oops.

Week five was great though, I'm feeling really amazing and starting to see some big changes.  I've been told it takes about six weeks to really see a big difference and I'm seeing that advice is true :)

I'm making an adjustment to my workouts, Friday workouts I'm doing on Saturday at the gym with Kyle.  So now on Fridays I will be doing cardio and lifting on Saturdays.  It is nice for Kyle and I to start getting into a routine, just think in two short months he will be training me and there will be no more Tony Horton!

I love working out at the gym, it wasn't super busy on Saturday when we went but I'm still self conscious.  I can't help it, I know where I want to be and I know it will take time I just can't wait to get there.  I will say it was great lifting shoulders in front of the mirrors, my shoulders and my legs are my best assets, especially when it comes to muscle definition.  The lines in my shoulders are already awesome and it felt really good to actually see that while I was lifting :)

Kyle is very happy with my progress so far, once I really get the eating down obviously I'll see more changes.  I'm not doing bad with my eating, I just do want to eventually have my carb intake quite a bit lower, baby steps though, I'm a carb QUEEN and it is going to take some time for me to want to eat carrots instead of lets say a yummy, delicious sourdough roll :)

My weight is fluctuating, I feel it is silly to report on my weight, but since I have been I'm up to 143 this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment