Monday, November 10, 2014

I Am A Sponsored Athlete!!!!

I am so proud and happy to announce that I am officially a Complete Nutrition sponsored athlete!!!!  I still can't believe it and keep pinching myself :)  I have worked so hard and I am so excited for this new part of my journey!


Complete Nutrition is a company I truly believe in, they have amazing products for everyone, no matter what your goals are.  Competing, weight loss, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and they will ship their products to you for free!  Anyone interested in ordering products from the location sponsoring me can call 319-550-8499 and just let them know that Stephanie Griffin sent you their way :)  Get great advice, set up on a program and enjoy products that work and are safe for you to take.

My goals have shifted a little bit, there is no limit to what I can do.  2015 is going to be a big year, I've picked three competitions, one half-marathon (and planning on finding another one), many other shorter road races and of course year round volleyball.

I am so excited for all of my goals and it makes me even more excited having such a great company backing me.  Thank you for believe in me Complete Nutrition, the future is bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment