Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Flip Belt - Get One!

I no longer have an issue at the gym due to wires thanks to my wireless headphones but I had been getting irritated with my armband I wear to hold my phone.  I adjust it all the time when I run because my arm gets so sweaty from it, when I lift arms it usually gets in the way....

I found the perfect solution, a flip belt!  Seriously anyone out there who dislikes wearing arm bands you must get one of these.



I just got mine in the mail last week and I was so excited to try it out.  I was worried it would shift around but it doesn't.  Today I went running with it for the first time and it stayed in place, I love, love, LOVE it!!!!  I can fit my phone, keys, GU packets, it holds quite a bit and doesn't feel bulky.

It comes in many different colors and sizes, such an awesome product!

No comments:

Post a Comment