Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Serious Shoulder Pump

I had quite the shoulder workout this morning.  Kyle got a sample for us to try of Musclesport NeuroVol Revolution, he mixed it with our 3Plenish.  First of all the flavors blended really well, best of all I could feel such an awesome pump!  I felt like I had more energy and was able to push through some harder lifts better than usual.

For example instead of doing the shoulder press on the smith machine Kyle had us do a push press with a barbell.  I was a little worried at first but I did four sets of 10 with the 45 pound bar.  The workout was intense today as we kept the pace up and I actually asked for a good burn out at the end.

Kyle was pretty tired but I wasn't quite ready to be done.  So he had me end my workout with the good old 5x10's, 50 reps of shoulder exercises per set.  I got through two sets :)  He didn't let me rest long between sets and was right on me getting me started back up and pushing through.

I'm feeling really, really good at this time, just at a great place mentally with my prep.  I really am looking forward to cutting and seeing more muscle definition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment