Monday, December 22, 2014

Enjoy the Holidays!

I've been a little quiet lately, sickness hit our household and back cramps hit me hard.  We've gotten some workouts in but they haven't been the greatest.  I was feeling a little down about it but there is nothing I can do, so happy face back on :)

I can't believe Christmas is nearly here, my favorite time of the year.  This last weekend Bella and I baked almond thumbprint cookies at home, then at my parent's house we baked sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, peanut butter blossoms and made chocolate covered pretzels.  Tonight we are making peanut butter and chocolate fudge.  I do use Delecta instead of regular sugar, it did change the cookies up a little bit but believe me they are still good :)

Christmas Eve is always celebrated at my parent's house.  There are usually 21 of us there and it is a big celebration with lots of good food, drinks, presents and so much love.

I'm posting about this on here because I want you all to know I will not be beating myself up for enjoying all of the yummy treats.  Unless you have a photo shoot or competition super close please enjoy yourself and don't beat yourself up over it!

I will get my workout in that morning and will truly enjoy myself.  Eating the foods I have always loved as a child and look forward to every year surrounded by my amazing family :)

Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment