Thursday, December 4, 2014

The BEST Chocolate Protein!

I have officially found my FAVORITE chocolate protein!!!!!!

We had a stock pile of protein and just started getting low, I decided to get the V-Core Vantage Milk Chocolate protein.  I had tried their vanilla flavor and really like it, I always get vanilla because I like to bake with it too but I caved and got the milk chocolate.

O.M.G.  It seriously tastes like you are drinking a milk chocolate bar, I am not even kidding!  With water it has a creamy consistency, I haven't tried it with milk yet but I imagine it will be heavenly :)  Can't wait to make some protein brownies with it too!

I love, love, love the V-Core Vantage protein, check it out!  You can call my sponsor, the Cedar Rapids location at 319-550-8499 and they will ship anywhere free, use code #215 to let them know I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment