Friday, October 24, 2014

2.25 Mile Run & Product Review

Today I ran 2.25 miles.  How is it that your first run always feel awesome and a run the next day feels so crappy?  That's how it works for me anyway.

I really wanted to walk, but I wouldn't let myself.  My lungs were good it was my legs that wanted to give out.  After the first mile the run did get a little easier and I kept it at the same pace as my previous run.

I wish the weather would always be this amazing, it truly is perfect running weather!

I tried out another different protein, V-Core Vantage, I had the s'mores flavor.  It was AH-MAZING!!!!  Truly tasted like a s'mores, there was a hint of chocolate, a hint of graham cracker and a hint of marshmallow flavor.  Super yummy and it did not upset my tummy at all.  This is one I will definitely need to have stocked in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment