Friday, March 30, 2012

4 Mile Run

Another great run done :)  It was CRAZY windy, 32 mph winds and only 58 degrees but very sunny.  My brother has become my savior, I'm truly enjoying our runs together which makes my long runs a bit harder since he can't do those with me.

We ran the 4 miles at a 9:08 per mile pace, Larry finished ahead of me, he always does :)  I was surprised because I actually felt like we were going super slow and my legs were pretty tight, so it was a nice surprise when we were done.

Today I went to the chiro again, seriously he works magic and I wish I would have started going much sooner. My hips were way out of whack of course and I had a horrible kink in my neck.  Neck cracking always freaks me out, but my chiro totally distracts me like he's doing something else and then does it.  I got to have an ultra sound treatment with some Biofreeze.  Now I'm just enjoying the hot, tingly feeling on my neck and the somewhat release of the tight muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment