Wednesday, September 17, 2014

He's BAAAACK!!!!

I am so, so very happy to have Kyle back!  Yesterday morning he was with me for leg day.  No slacking off (not that I do anyway ;)), form corrections, minimal breaks between sets, I loved it!

I am super, super excited that he will be changing up my lifts starting next week, YAY!!!!  Funny how you can change, I used to love circuit training, hitting all of the muscle groups.  Now I prefer to hit just a couple each session, I think I just enjoy the variety of exercises by lifting 5-6 days a week rather than four.

Tonight I have a hot date with the step mill :)  It has been a little while since I've done that for cardio, hopefully I can make it!  Just 35 minutes steady state, I am actually looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment