Thursday, September 18, 2014

Love This - Your Partner Supporting You is the BOMB!!!!





These two make me smile, laugh, cry and inspire me so much.  They have worked their asses off for what they have, created an awesome brand and Dana is killing it in the physique world.  They keep it real, I love the videos they post and this one just got to me, they made me cry!



To have the complete support and understanding from your spouse or partner in this intense world of competing, it is indescribable sometimes.  I am so, so beyond blessed to have Kyle behind me 110%, pushing me, supporting me, encouraging me, inspiring me.  He believes in me so much and lets me know that all the time.



I will say that I could not continue on this journey without his support.  I started this journey as an "older" woman, it is not something I was doing when Kyle and I met.  This is something that has become such a large part of our life.  Kyle has never asked me to take a break, slow down, poked at me for food choices or made me feel like I was being selfish with my choice to become a competitor.  Rather he makes me feel empowered and like I can take on the world, my dreams aren't small but that doesn't mean they are unattainable.



I truly cannot imagine being with someone who did not support my choice to compete, but I see it all the time.  I just can't imagine doing it while feeling like the person you are spending your life with doesn't support you.



It makes me smile thinking about two of my favorite people in the world knowing they are in the same boat.  My nephew Zach and his wife Carley are on the same journey, with Zach joining in on the competition life.  I am so proud of the two of them and can't wait to see where this journey takes them!  Love you both to the moon and back, so proud of Zach for being such an amazing young man and Carley for being such an amazing young woman.  You two were meant to be together, there is no limit to what you can do together!



So thank you Kyle, for being exactly the person I need on this journey.  Thank you for understanding my earlier bed times, very early morning workouts, the desire to always improve myself.  Thank you for never making me feel like this lifestyle is anything other than a positive influence on our beautiful daughter, that is the most important thing of all.



Together we are unstoppable, the sky is truly the limit and I DO believe in myself because you believe in me so much.  I love you, I love you, I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment