Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Survived!

Ok so that was a LONG week of crappiness.  Influenza is what I had, whew, but still, ICKY.

Thankfully it wasn't the throw up type of influenza, just the kick you in the gut HARD, take everything out of you until it is over type of influenza.  

I did go to the gym Sunday and lift arms and chest, BAD idea.  It was a very slow workout, lighter weights, me sitting a lot between sets taking breaks.  David put up with me and I think he might have even felt a little bit bad for me ;)

Yesterday I slept off and on all day, throughout the past seven days I would eat when I thought I felt good enough too, although it didn't stay in my tummy long.  My main focus was trying to stay hydrated, that was difficult.  I woke up this morning feeling much better, completely exhausted but my tummy was finally no longer mad at me!

This morning I ate most of my oats and egg whites, have drank some coffee and lots of water.  I am looking forward to my lunch of ground turkey and broccoli.

Tonight I will be lifting shoulders, holding off on legs until Friday since I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be able to squat anything today.  I'm adding in cardio starting tomorrow, need to be doing that regularly now.  I plan on keeping off the four pounds I've lost and working my butt off these next 11.5 weeks!!!!

GO TIME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment