Monday, May 6, 2013

Abs, Chest & Back, Volleyball

Saturdays workout was a really good one, I'm up to 15 pounds on chest flies, my favorite chest exercise :)  Lots of push ups were done, I'm really happy with how my back is coming along, sucks I can't really see it but when I do see it I'm excited to see how defined it is.

One of the supplements I've been using is NO Xplode, I LOVE it.  I did check with NANBF to make sure it is ok to use and yes it is :)  We ran out on Friday so Saturday morning Kyle had me try some stuff that is supposed to be similar and all natural, it is made by Arbonne.  I have to say it was awful, it tasted bad and it did nothing for me, but I tried it!

Funny how you can have certain supplements that you become so attached to, I love the flavor of the NO Xplode and really look forward to drinking it before each workout.

Volleyball was a lot of fun, we won 1 out of 2 in doubles again and 2 out of 3 in fours.  Can I just say how damn happy I am with doubles???  We've already won more games than I did last year, Chris and I mesh so well, we make a pretty good doubles team :)

Afterwards I sat out on our deck with Kyle and enjoyed some shredded chicken tacos, homemade guacamole and a Summer Shandy, while Bella chose to run laps in the backyard, perfect end to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment