Thursday, May 2, 2013

Abs, Arms & Shoulders

This morning I was feeling pretty tired, we finally got to do abs again, yay!!!  I was tired after them though, I did not have a protein shake last night before I went to bed so my body feeling tired this morning was my own fault.

I love the little "milestones" I'm hitting as we go along, for me seeing the muscles really starting to get defined, it just makes me so happy and helps me know that all this hard work is getting me somewhere.  It does take time, there is no instant gratification.

As I was doing some tricep pushdowns Kyle was looking in the mirror and said, "check out that tricep!".  I looked over as I pushed down and there it was, a very defined tricep, woo hoo!!!  It was the boost I needed to get through the rest of the workout :)

I updated my information in my body space on bodybuilding.com, I really do like that website it gives me a countdown to the show date.  I can't believe I still have 163 days to go!

My expectations are high for myself like I've said before and seeing my progress, knowing I have so much time still, there is no reason I shouldn't honestly be able to do as well as I'm hoping and compete at the level I want.

Feeling happiness and feeling very determined today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment