Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Run/Jog

This morning consisted of an easy run/jog, nothing too crazy :)  We are going tomorrow night to get signed up at the new gym, I forgot Kyle actually doesn't have to work tomorrow, yay!

I can't wait, seriously, it feels like an eternity since I've been in a gym.  I know it has only been a week and a half, but it feels so much longer than that!

We're used to the quiet of the old gym, there usually wasn't more than four or five other people there even on Saturday mornings.  I'm sure this other gym will be more busy, I'm glad I will have Kyle to help me figure the place out.  I hate being the person wandering around trying to figure out where everything is that I want to use, I guess we could always do that tomorrow night though :)

Feeling good, lots of time to go still!

No comments:

Post a Comment