Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lifting, Volleyball, Feeling Icky

Saturdays workout was just so-so.  I've been having some neck issues, just a lot of tightness and I'm sure my spine is a bit messed up.  I haven't been to the chiropractor since last year and with all the weight lifting and now volleyball and running I'm sure I could use an adjustment.

I did wake up Saturday feeling great, but then I started lifting and my neck just tweaked.  We finished up, but it wasn't a great workout.  Sunday I was still sore for volleyball, doubles was tough this weekend!  We lost all three games :(  They were close though, 22-20, 21-19 and 21-18.  It is so hard when the games are that close, wish we could have won one of them!  It was odd though, I was totally gassed midway through the first game, that is not normal for me!  We did great in four's though, won all three games :)

Yesterday was my day off, I was so glad for that.  It was kind of a crazy day I had to pick up Bella from school, she had a fever, took her to the doctor but they think it is a cold virus.  When we got home I wasn't feeling the best and had a temp and horrible headache.  I went to bed super early hoping to feel better today, I don't though :(  Pretty sure it is a stupid spring cold, at least I know why I was feeling like I was on Sunday!

So no workout today, I will probably take tomorrow off too.  Listening to my body and giving it a little rest, I'll do some good stretching these two days though to try to help my neck out and will hopefully get to my chiro sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment