Thursday, January 9, 2014

Exciting News!

Last night I talked with Carley and we got her nutrition plan set up for her first week.  She asked lots of great questions and it reminded me of overwhelmed I felt last year.  Just so much information out there and of course everyone has their own style of training and dieting, I can only say what has worked for me and give the good tips for competition time :)

So she was planning on doing a competition in North Carolina the week after my competition here.  Well now she and Zach will be coming home in May for a visit so she can do her first competition with me!  I am so, so beyond excited to do this competition with her :)  We are going to ROCK the stage in Des Moines!!!!

So much excitement last night and thoughts running through my head, I got some Melatonin yesterday, took one before bed and it helped so much!  You don't know how happy I was to get to sleep early and stay asleep, although I didn't go to the gym this morning because I set my alarm for pm instead of am, oops.

Kyle is taking Bella to her first dance class so I can get to the gym after work, yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment