Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Back At It!

I'm still not feeling 100%, frustrated I really wanted to be running outside this week before it gets too cold but that's a no go according to Kyle :(  I understand, it just feels like it is taking forever for me to get better!

Last night was arms and shoulders, I got to pick some of my favorite exercises and just focused on doing 12-15 reps.  Next week when I AM feeling better I will start lifting heavy and trying to grow these muscles of mine!

I was tired last night, I could tell I've been sick and that I haven't been eating the best.  Amazing how much better your muscles respond when you are eating the proper amount of protein and drinking enough water.  I am back on track though, will be purchasing one of the Fighter Diet books this weekend and will start using that for my nutrition planning.

I woke up with very sore arms this morning and it felt soooooooooo good!!!  I feel like I've lost a little bit of strength over the past two weeks, but my muscles are still here, I've got veins popping out and have 28 weeks to work my ass off like I never have before.  I was so happy to see the veins in my arms and of all things, my legs were looking amazing.  How funny, the body part I was most frustrated with for the competition is the one looking the best and like it's ready to grow and get cut!

So, so happy to be lifting again, planning on enjoying choosing my favorite exercises this week before the really heavy lifting begins next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment