Thursday, October 31, 2013

Will I Ever Get Better???

So overly dramatic I know, but seriously I feel like I am never going to get better!  I am feeling better than I did, but energy is way down and I just feel so off.

Last night was legs, I felt so good when I got to the gym and was ready to just kill my legs!  Did my warm up, then we began the workout.  I felt great on my leg curls and seated calf raises, then came front squats and split jumps.

Probably could have done something easier than split jumps, I dropped the weight on my front squats because I was starting to feel not the best.  On my last set of squats I squatted down and had a hard time getting back up because I was about to faint.....WTF?!?

David could see that I was not in good shape at that point, I just sat down and he was trying to fan me, I was sweating so bad, no joke like I was in a shower or something.

Thankfully it passed, I didn't have an insanely embarrassing moment of fainting at the gym.  After that we just did some glute bridges and I called it a night.

I felt like it was a waste, I was so frustrated with my body.  I don't know why I felt that way, clearly it has to be from me still being sick and yes I do partly blame it on the bad food I had been eating, takes time for that shit to get out of your system.

When I got home I made some super yummy black bean burgers, check out the recipe.  Pretty dang easy and delicious, I made some carrot fries and enjoyed my dinner.  I didn't eat anything after that, I had a moment of wanting something sweet, that passed as I thought about what we had in the house that was sweet, nothing good that I needed to put in my body.

I'll be taking the next couple of days off, I'm crazy busy but plan on getting a good workout in on Sunday.  Maybe three days off will have me feeling better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment