Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Burpees and Elliptical Intervals

Today I did my cardio over my lunch hour at work, I'm fortunate we have a little shower here and a little "exercise room".  We have an elliptical and a weight machine, I don't use the weight machine just the elliptical.  Today it was very windy and about 22 degrees, so no running outside.

First of all I would like to show you my workout area today:


It just makes me laugh, all that beer, maybe I should have had some rather than working out ;)  Come on we are Teamsters, what more do you expect us to have stored in our "exercise room"!

Back to the workout, I had to do 10 burpees (oh lord they suck), then 15 minutes on the elliptical 30 seconds hard followed by one minute medium pace, then 10 burpees again and another 15 minutes of the elliptical intervals.

Holy crap, I was sweating my ass off when I got done and thought I may vomit at one point on the elliptical.  That just means I really did get a good cardio workout in about 35 minutes ;)

Can't wait for it to get warmer so I can get outside and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment