Monday, March 4, 2013

And So It Begins

So very proud of myself today!  I got in my 5am workout with Kyle, even though it was dark out, I could hear that damn wind AND it was snowing, but we did it :)  It wasn't too bad getting up for it actually, hopefully it will just be kind of easy for me to switch to the early morning workouts.

We did abs, shoulders, biceps and triceps today.  It was a really good workout, feeling it already :)  It was so quiet in the gym only two other people were there.  It was nice to have Kyle just focused on me, he didn't work out with me, he just trained me today.

One thing he added in was that I need to be drinking a gallon of water a day, it is only 8 ounces more than what I'm supposed to drink a day per my cardiologist.  I'm not always good about getting my water in, but I'm going to be lifting 4 - 5 days a week and I know my muscles are really going to need it.  So I'll be taking about 10 pee breaks a day at work I'm sure ;)

I'll probably say this a lot, but wow, I'm really doing this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment