Friday, March 22, 2013

Plyo's

After a little neck massage from Kyle and him letting me know that if we didn't go to the gym this morning we would have to do doubles tomorrow, I dragged myself out of bed and got ready to go!

When I work out after work and then have an early am workout the next day, I'm usually dragging ass for that morning workout.  I am doing very well with making sure I'm getting in enough water every day, but I don't really get rehydrated for that morning workout after my evening workout.

I was tired, I was sore, but I worked my ass off.  I was so drenched in sweat by the time we were done, so disgusting, but I can't help it I'm a sweaty girl! Thanks a lot dad for those genes ;)

This mornings plyo's consisted of jumping jacks, line jumps, toe taps on the exercise step, walking lunges, tire leaps, squat and jump over exercise step,  I think I covered it all.  We did two sets of those and then two sets of burpees and wall squats.

No wonder I was sweating my ass off!  I'm not going to be counting down weeks BUT glad to say the first week of "dieting" and training with Kyle is done, here's to many, many more weeks and there will be some pictures coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment