Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Abs, Chest & Back

I woke up this morning to a loud boom and lots of lightning, it was 2:30am!  I fell back asleep and my alarm went off at 4:10, booooooo.  I had a horrid headache, hit the snooze and then woke up to Kyle shaking my leg to wake me up at 4:30.  I so did not want to go to the gym, I whined and told him I had a headache but after work I'm cleaning my aunt's apartment and getting my hair cut so no chance to workout, that meant my damn trainer got me up.

It was a rough, rough workout today and I acted like a bratty baby.  I'm lucky Kyle is my husband, well I wouldn't act like that with a trainer that wasn't my husband, which is bad to say but it's true!  Anyway, I apologized a lot and about halfway through the workout I was feeling better and according to Kyle I still got in a really good workout.

Abs: Bicycles, pulse ups, side planks, wide leg sit ups, leg lifts with crunch, oblique crunches, russian twists.

Chest & Back: Hammer strength incline press, hammer strength low row, hammer strength flat chest press, standing rope pulls, incline chest flies, heavy pants, hammer strength decline chest press, hammer strength lat pull down, cable cross over flies, wide grip lat pulls, split handle lat pull downs, cable flies.

Afterwards I had my first dose of CellMass, we got the watermelon flavor it was super, super yummy!  I was so tired when I got home though, downed my protein shake, showered and got ready for work at a very slow pace.

Today for food I had my normal breakfast, cheat lunch I am NOT getting in enough sodium, how many people can say that?  My energy level is low, I'm getting headaches but I'm eating a lot and drinking over a gallon of water a day, so Kyle is thinking I'm just not getting enough sodium.

I'm really looking forward to my cheat lunch, not sure what I will have yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment