Thursday, April 4, 2013

Abs, Chest & Back

Wow, this mornings workout really kicked my butt!!!

We started with abs, my obliques are getting so much stronger and it is the best feeling :)  Kyle has me do 25 reps for each exercise, I was only able to do 12 on each side for the oblique exercises but today I did 20 on each side :)

We did a quick warm up of push ups and pull ups, that got my blood pumping.  I feel like I really pushed it today, I pulled 20 pounds for heavy pants, 40 pounds for seated lat pulls, pushed 25-30 pounds for some of the chest press exercises.  It was a great workout!

Kyle is going to start really helping me with my food, I expressed my frustration yesterday with feeling like I'm taking in too many carbs, but he has assured me that I don't need to worry I do need the carbs but I also need to get in some more protein.  So now in the mornings I'm putting two scoops of protein powder in my shakes rather than just one and adding a protein shake at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment