Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cardio - Run

So no workout this morning, just a run on my lunch hour, no abs.

I know my abs get a workout anyway just from a run, but we're going to have to hit them hard tomorrow!

It was a bit chilly, 32 degrees with the wind chill.  Damn the wind, seriously I wish it would at least start coming out of the south and be warmer or just stop, it is kind of ridiculous.

The run was very good, no leg cramping this time, YAY!!!!  I ran for about 28 minutes again and did feel like I could go longer.  The only bad part about doing it on my lunch hour is that I have to keep it right around 30 minutes and that's it.

I did get a little clip on holder for my Nike+ chip, did I remember it today for my run?  Nope, of course not.  It's alright, again I'm not looking to get my runs really fast or anything like that BUT I do like to know how far I've run.

Still having a hard time with calorie intake, partly due to laziness, I really need to make some hard boiled eggs.  I mean how hard is it for me to simply put them in a muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes?  Apparently too hard for me lately, but tonight I WILL make some!  They will be an easy addition for extra calories and protein, but they do have carbs too, grrrrrrrr.

The carb/protein ratio is hard for me, I feel like the only thing I will be able to eat July - September will be chicken breasts or fish.  I know that's not the case, but I'm starting to really realize how truly hard it will be to keep my carb intake down.

Damn fruits and veggies having carbs in them, it is going to take some real research on my part to figure out which fruits and veggies have a lower amount of carbs and I'll just have to stick with those, in smaller amounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment