Monday, April 1, 2013

Abs, Chest & Back

Abs were awesome in this workout, they are getting stronger and stronger :)  I was able to do 80 russian twists, woo hoo!!!!!

This workout involved a lot of push ups and pull ups, we hadn't been doing pull ups and I felt so weak because I couldn't do very many.  This workout was longer than usual, thinking the lifting days are going to start getting longer now, which is fine with me I do love the weight training more than the cardio at this point.

It was nice at out Easter get together with my family, my brother John mentioned that I'm looking very fit :)  Those compliments mean the world to me and knowing that someone can actually see a difference, that gives me a little boost!

Only three weeks until sand volleyball, woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment