Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Dream Flavor of Protein

I drink a LOT of protein.  I usually stick with a vanilla flavor or chocolate.  Vanilla I use to bake with, makes some yummy pancakes, waffles and so much more.  I usually have chocolate in my shake after workouts, reminiscent of my track days when I would guzzle chocolate milk after practice.  Chocolate also works well for brownies, mug cake, pancakes and more.

Obviously I've been in prep long enough that I'm starting to daydream about baked goods ;)

Anyway, Optimum Nutrition is having a contest for a new flavor of protein.  I really had to think about it, what would be a delicious flavor that isn't already out there?  Something that would make me want to buy that product knowing they will nail the flavor.

BAVARIAN CREAM DONUT!!!!  Can you imagine how delicious that would be???  I love donuts, I rarely get to eat donuts, but when I do you can bet I am going to have a Bavarian cream donut!

Oh man, I know this fact but it just smacked me in the face, we are staying at my brother's house in Des Moines for the competition.  He just so happens to live less than a block away from Krispy Kreme......YES ;)  Alright dad, you know you are going to have to make sure to do a donut run for us Sunday morning, which also happens to be Mother's Day.  I can't wait to pick out my yummy food for that glorious food day!

Don't worry I have a plan set, Sunday will be my only "free" day for food, back on track the Monday after.  I do have to bump up my carbs right away due to my half marathon training, oh darn ;)

Ok, back on track now.  Bavarian cream donut protein, can you imagine????

MMMMMMMMM :)


No comments:

Post a Comment