Saturday, July 27, 2013

12 Weeks!

Holy crap, we're 12 weeks out from the show, I can't believe how fast the time is flying by!

Yesterday was supposed to be my sprint day but I was sidelined by a horrid migraine.  I slept for 18 hours, was up for a little bit to have dinner and then right back to bed.  I felt better this morning, well I didn't have a headache but I was really tired.  I lifted chest and shoulders this morning and my right shoulder is giving me problems.  I feel like I might have a pinched nerve, time to see the chiro next week and hopefully get a massage scheduled with my good friend Kelly in the near future.  I didn't feel 100% today but on my chest press I went from 20 lbs to 25 lbs with the dumbbells :)

I have some progress photos to show you all!  The first set are the ones from my Strong to the Core challenge, they were taken six weeks ago.  We will be doing photos every two weeks now up until the show, feeling some pressure now ;)  I'm thrilled with my progress, it is so hard to see the work you put in when you look in the mirror everyday but to see the photos, wow, my hard work is paying off!

                       


                      


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment