Monday, July 15, 2013

Some Clear Heels & Working Out

My hunt for clear heels for the show was a bit frustrating at first, I didn't want to spend $50 on a pair and I could not find them any cheaper.  Until I got smart and tried Amazon, I found a pair for $28 :)  The bad thing was they didn't come in half sizes, I always get size 7 1/2 in shoes, so I went with a size 8.

They came in on Saturday, I am so, so happy I got the size 8!  Here are the ones I got.

I was pleasantly surprised, they are super cushioned, very nice to walk in.  They are pretty high, 5 inches, but it was either 4.5 or 5.  I will really be strutting my stuff in these, they make me feel confident :)

Saturday I got home from the Color Run around 6:30 and headed to the gym for abs, chest and back.  I was proud of myself for going and I was the only one there, it was so nice!

I did leverage incline chest press, leverage low row, machine bench press, leverage lat pull down, incline dumbbell flies, heavy pants, cable cross over flies, wide grip lat pull down, split handle lat pull down, push ups and back flies.  i lifted a total of 17,912 pounds.

I was pretty dang tired on Sunday but managed to clean part of the house, go grocery shopping with Bella and play volleyball for three hours.  It was HOT, so, so hot.  We had to play an extra set of doubles because the team we were supposed to play next weekend had a conflict, we really regretted telling them we could play at 4pm before our 5pm and 6pm games.  It was a horrible night of volleyball, we were so off, it just wasn't a fun night and killed our awesome record we had going for 2nd session.

This morning I was surprised that I was so ready to get up at 4:30, I thought it would be a complete struggle after such an active weekend.  Today was abs, arms and shoulders.

I did, upright row to shoulder press, reverse barbell curls, angle bar tricep extensions, arnold press, rope tricep extensions, wide grip barbell curls, shoulder shrugs, seated shoulder flies, lying dumbbell tricep extensions, close grip barbell curls, shoulder shrugs, in and out shoulder flies, straight bar tricep extension and hammer curls.  I lifted a total of 17,110 pounds.

I'm looking forward to an evening of relaxation, hopefully, I need to cook up some food for this week, I'm sure Bella will have plans to do something fun :)  I hope to be in bed early and ready for my leg workout in the morning.

I'm feeling good right now, my body is really feeling "tight".  I'm excited for the next week when we change up my workouts, continuing to eat well and drink LOTS of water.  Just 13 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment