Monday, July 1, 2013

Feeling Crappy

First off, pity party, sorry :(

Just feeling extremely frustrated and crappy about myself right now. I know this feeling will pass, I had a set back with food this past weekend, seriously why did I make such horrible choices the ENTIRE weekend????  It is crazy how much nutrition plays a role in this process, you can lift all you want, do all the cardio you want but if your nutrition is off you will NOT get the results you want.

I have been beating myself up all day and night, I feel like I can't get a handle on my nutrition. It seems like it would be easy but it is so freaking far from easy. Sometimes, like tonight, I end up feeling like I want to eat an entire loaf of bread, or a huge block of cheese with some crackers! A sign that I am still not getting enough in during the day, and what didn't I do tonight? Make hard boiled eggs, I'm too tired and need my sleep :(

I really need to refocus and reevaluate, that is crystal clear to me. I hope tomorrow morning I can wake up feeling good, go to the gym, have a good workout, get in enough calories throughout the day and break through this tough spot.  Clear these negative thoughts from my mind, but know that it is normal to have them sometimes, it is frustrating when that isn't understood and I feel like I should be able to just snap out of it, I just can't do that.

I know when I get this frustrated with myself it upsets Kyle. I'm sure with me being his wife, well of course it is different than having your "normal" client, and it is harder to watch me go through these moments, he sees so much constant improvement but I don't see it and when my body fat hasn't changed it just upsets me. I know where I'm at is a good for a woman, but I was expecting one percent lower tonight and it wasn't.

I did let him know that I want him to take charge of my nutrition, I can't do it, he needs to tell me what to eat, how much and when to eat it. I just finished my protein shake for the night, ate well all day and plan to wake up ready to go tomorrow!

Pity party over!

No comments:

Post a Comment