Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Abs, Chest & Back

I had a great night of sleep last night and woke up this morning feeling much better.  Kyle got off work early so he was able to train me today.

Abs were tough, they just felt really, really tired for some reason.  I felt pretty good for the weight workout, adding in that third set makes me so tired, doing 60 reps instead of 40 is a big difference!

Today I did leverage incline chest press, leverage low row, leverage lat pull down, incline dumbbell flies, heavy pants, cable crossover flies, wide grip lat pull, machine bench press.  Lifted a total of 14,150 pounds.

My food intake will be higher today, loading up and hopefully I will feel a difference with my hunger tonight.

Breakfast:  Protein shake: Vanilla protein, Gaterade, two poached eggs, two slices of whole wheat toast.
Snack: Can of tuna with relish, whole wheat crackers, string cheese
Lunch: Chicken breast, sweet potato, cottage cheese
Snack: Chicken breast, cottage cheese
Snack: String cheese, banana, greek yogurt
Dinner: Not sure yet!
Snack: Protein shake: Vanilla protein, Nesquik powder, milk 

No comments:

Post a Comment