Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X

So I had my mind set on what I wanted for lunch, a ham and cheese sandwich with some ham my parents made and were kind enough to share with us.  I get home on my lunch hour and the ham is GONE!  I was so mad, I didn't want anything else that we had (my stubborn side coming out).  So I made a choice, a poor choice, but I chose to eat McDonald's for lunch yesterday.

I know, BAD, BAD, BAD!!!  It tasted so good going down, but then I was hit with an upset tummy in the afternoon.  I got what I deserved for making that poor food choice but I'll make that choice again at some point.

One thing I'm not doing is telling myself that I absolutely can't have something, I don't work that way.  I will get so absorbed in that, it would be my main focus and then because I told myself I can't have something it would be all I could think about.

I know that was part of my failure before when it comes to healthier eating, Kyle said not to say I'm not ever going to eat a certain food item again but slowly cut back on it and I won't really crave it anyway, but if there is a day when that is all I want then eat it, do my workout and move forward!

So my tummy was kind of upset for the workout, but it was a really good workout.  I'm up to lifting 10 pounds for all my exercises, I know I can bump some up to 15 pounds next week.  

Ab Ripper X was alright, doing better this week, I'm able to do all the exercises even the V up roll ups :)  If you don't know what I'm talking about well, they suck and are pretty tough.

Week 3 is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment