Friday, January 4, 2013

Legs & Back & Ab Ripper X

Well now that I can barely walk up my stairs......

Thank you legs and back, it was an awesome workout. I get a little scared with my legs because, well I have a hell of a lot of muscle in my legs and I don't want them to get really big. In high school I ran 400s and 200s in track, my legs were huge, not in a bad way but I just don't want them like that again. I know how to do this properly so they just get defined, but it always scares me anyway.

Ab Ripper X was TOUGH, my legs were so tired so that made it harder for me, but I pushed through!!!!

My eating is going well too, glad I ate so many sweets over the holidays because just looking at anything sweet turns my tummy, which obviously helps the healthy eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment