Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & Ab Ripper X - Week 5!

Hello week five!

Ok, so I'm a day late.  I did those two workouts on Saturday and they DRAINED me.  Sunday was spent trying to get hydrated and yesterday I just didn't have it in me.

So today I did yesterdays workout, I'm not dropping out any weight lifting days, just today's workout of Plyometrics.  I got the "ok" from my trainer, I did plyo's on Saturday anyway :)

So tonight's workout (actually last night's) was awesome, mostly.  Man my arms just get so weak from the push ups, I couldn't do any one arm push-ups.  My arms were shaking so badly, it sucked writing 0 on my worksheet though.

Besides that it really was an awesome workout, I really can't believe this is the start of week 5, it is going by so fast.  Time to really start focusing on my food, which means starting tomorrow, maybe, I will be including my eating too.  I won't call it a "diet" because it's really not, I get to eat a lot, it is just making better choices.  I can still cheat once in a while :)

My biggest issue into this week is my WEIGHT!!!!  I know, I know, I don't really need to lose weight but when you see the number going up as you are working out and eating better, it kind of deflates you.

I somewhat anticipated this moment, it always happens about a month in when I'm really working out.  I know it is lactic acid build up, water weight, fat becoming muscle (because thankfully the body fat is going down), but still.  Kyle may or may not take our scale and hide it from me for a while, but I'll try to be good.  He is the best support, helping me push through this part and reminding me I will most likely feel this way for about a week, my body is adjusting, ugh, it still sucks.

Tomorrow is a new day, I had a great workout today and will have another great one tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment