Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps & Ab Ripper X - Week 2!

The start of week 2, woo hoo!!!!!

Tonights workout was pretty tough for me, I was super sore all day today, work got crazy, stressed a bit but was able to clear my head for the workout.

I was able to lift with heavier weights, only about 3 pounds heavier, and still keep my reps up between 12-15.  I love this workout, working my shoulders is another favorite of mine!

Triceps, not so much, I just feel like my triceps are really weak so it is tough for me to get through some of the lifts.  The hardest ones for me are the flip grip tricep kickbacks and the side arm tricep things (sorry I don't remember the exact name at this moment) anyway they are hard.  The side arm ones are at the end in the bonus round, I was able to do the bonus round last week and this week, my triceps are so tired by the time we get to those ones, but I did it and got a few more reps than last week :)

At this moment I feel like Ab Ripper X is the DEVIL!!!!  Aaaaaah, my legs were on fire, really my entire body was on fire, it was a TOUGH one tonight.  Looking forward to the day when I can say I am actually enjoying Ab Ripper X.

Nice work Tony Horton, you can be so cheesy but damn you know what you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment