Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Week 3 Summary

Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X -

Did well on this workout, getting better and better at Ab Ripper X, hoping soon I can actually keep up with their pace!

Yoga X - 

I made it through an hour this time, woo hoo!!!!  Seriously some of this is so TOUGH, this is one I can't wait to be able to do in its entirety too :)

Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X - 

I didn't do it :(  Those that know me know how clumsy I am, I have a box by my desk at work that has been there for like five months, no joke.  I managed to trip over this stupid box on Friday and of course strained my right hip flexor :(  I skipped this workout.

Kenpo X - 

Still feeling some pain, so all I did was stretch and ice.

Sunday Funday -

I made it to the gym, hip flexor was feeling better, I did 30 minutes on a stair stepper and it felt great!  The hip flexor is feeling better I'm ready for week four!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment