Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Core Synergistics

My FAVORITE workout!!!!!!  It was awesome, I could do everything, even prison cell push ups.  Week four is going to be a great one, I just feel so good, sore but it is finally a good sore :)

Food has still been difficult for me.  I'm slowly getting better and better, but I do have a random day where I really want something bad so I eat it then get back on track.  I know that if I keep doing that I will never stop craving the bad stuff, but baby steps, baby steps.

I forgot to do my weigh in this morning, so I will have to do that tomorrow.  A little scared but hopefully I didn't gain anymore, maintaining would be ideal right now.  Kyle doesn't really want me basing anything off of my weight, and I'm not, I just like to know where the numbers are.

After this week we will do my body fat again, now that will be nerve racking, that number will have hopefully gone down a tad, stayed the same or worst case gone up.


No comments:

Post a Comment