Friday, September 6, 2013

Week Five Nutrition

It's time to really focus on leaning out, I've been doing well with my nutrition but I have to really buckle down.  Kyle is putting my calories at 1300, 60% protein, 20% carbs, 20% fat.

Everyone is different, every body is different, this is not a nutrition plan that would work for everyone and we are hoping that it will work for me and that these macros help me lean out more and keep the muscle.

I worked hard on figuring up my meals for next week, Saturdays will be a higher calorie day, only up to about 1600.  Not sure yet what I will have to add to my calories, but I'm not too worried, I was more focused on getting my week of meals set out :)  I did such a good job that when I was done and added up the calories it came to exactly 1300, I was impressed with myself!

Here is my meal plan:

Post-Workout: 1 scoop Syngex Protein with water.
Breakfast: 4 egg whites, 4 oz. tilapia, 1/2 grapefruit
Snack: 1 can tuna with 1/4 avacado
Lunch: 4 oz chicken breast, oatmeal with flax and blueberries, 1/2 avacado
Snack: 1 can tuna with 1/4 avacado
Dinner: 4 oz tilapia, 1/2 cup sweet potato, 2 oz. chicken breast, spinach
Supplements: NO Xplode pre workout, CellMass, Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin
Water: I get in just over a gallon a day right now, sucks waking up in the middle of the night to pee!

If we could afford it right now I would be on a couple more supplements.  Not that I HAVE to be on them obviously, but they would help with certain things.  But when it is the month that we have to register, get tanning supplies (I'm going with Jan Tana thanks to some advice from a pro bodybuilder I know), get jewerly, you know the stuff I actually HAVE to have to compete, obviously it is more important :)

We will take my body fat at the end of next week and see if we need to tweak the macros or lower the calories, hopefully I won't need to really lower my calories much more.  I'm glad I have a good trainer, anyone out there that has a trainer telling them to eat about 800 calories a day and do cardio twice a day four to five times a week.......find a new trainer.  There are too many horror stories about girls out there destroying their bodies because of trainers like that.

What a journey this has been, I know I'm in the final stretch now, I'm getting more excited and less nervous as it gets closer thankfully.  I know I will be proud of what I present on that stage, no matter what and I'm really looking forward to meeting a lot of awesome people and standing on that stage with some amazing women!

No comments:

Post a Comment