Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Last night it was time for a weigh in and to measure my body fat.  I was a bit nervous, haven't done much cardio in the past week, but man was I happy with the results!  I'm down to 138.2 pounds and 12.8% body fat, I am bound and determined to get down to 10% body fat, with 3.5 weeks to go I should be able to do it!

I had a great arm/shoulder workout last night, abs after that and 30 minutes on the step mill.  After the step mill my ankle was pretty sore, dang it!  I was going to lift legs twice today but I didn't go this morning, I'll go after work with Kyle.  No cardio today, letting the ankle rest and will get some cardio in tomorrow.  I will be tanning on my lunch hour, just wanting a bit of a base tan in case I only get one coat out of the tanning product I ordered for the competition.

When I was lifting last night and going between different areas for three of my exercises there was a guy using one of the cable machines so we were taking turns.  He told me he just had to say that I'm looking really cut and he was wondering if I was training for something.  It was so nice to hear that, someone that has seen me at the gym constantly and is noticing my progress :)

Shoulders/Arms
Upright Row to Shoulder Press
30lb x 12 reps - 4 sets

Straight Bar Tricep Extension
50lb x 13 reps - 4 sets

Reverse Barbell Curls
20lb x 15 reps - 4 sets

Arnold Press
15lb x 12 reps - 4 sets

Rope Tricep Extensions
30lb x 13 reps - 4 sets

Close Grip Barbell Curls
30lb x 12 reps - 4 sets

Shoulder Flyes
15lb x 15 reps - 4 sets

Wide Dumbbell Curls
15lb x 12 reps - 4 sets

Rope Tricep Extension
25lb x 13 reps - 4 sets

Barbell Shoulder Shrugs
115lb x 12 reps - 4 sets

5 Angle Shoulder Flyes
6lb x 50 reps - 4 sets

Hammer Curls
12lb x 13 reps - 4 sets

Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions
25lb x 13 reps - 4 sets

Then like I said before I did abs and then the step mill.  When I got home I iced my ankle, took a nice long bath with some epsom salts and iced my ankle again.  I have no idea why it is taking so long to heal up and still have no idea exactly what is wrong with it, just wish it would be better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment